Installing Subway Surfer On PC (Windows 7/8) Using Blue Stacks
Subway Surfer for PC is available Now.Subway surfer developed by Kiloo and Sybo for android platforms has been the most played and highly addictive game for the players. It has a huge popularity among the android games and its following keeps on growing everyday. The game is based on a police chase in a Subway where the more you run the more you score. The game has been a hit on mobiles and is now ready to be famous as a PC game as well.
To access a professional version of Subway Surfer it is recommended that one uses BlueStacks. Your PC should have a hardware specification of at least 1Ghz dual core processor with 512 MB RAM.
Various Versions of Subway Surfer :
Included TOUR OF NEW YORK.
Included SEOUL guide.
UI problem in MIAMI in lower RAM mobiles. Quick Fix..
Included MIAMI guide and cheats and few UI bug fixes.
Quick Bug Fix for Lumia Series
Fixed download font options.
Covered Subway Surfers FAQ, Tips, Tricks and Strategy Guides, Subway Surfers Newbie Guides, Game Controls, Game download link, WalkThrough and many more.
Install SubWay Surfer for Laptop/Desktop – Step by Step Guide
To install Subway Surfer on your PC you must first get BlueStacks downloader, following are the steps to install BlueStacks Emulator in your PC-
- BlueStalk is a free offline installer to download android applications through it.
- To download a BlueStack installer for windows click on the following link – http://www.bluestacks.com/
- Once BlueStack is installed go through the following steps to download Subway Surfer on your PC-
- Open the BlueStack Emulator
- Type “Subway Surfer” in the search bar on the top.
- Click the install button which will automatically download the game in your PC.
- The game will be stored in the My Apps tab; You can access the game from that tab and start playing.
Hope you liked the post. For any query just leave your comment below, we are happy to help you.