Free Download UC Browser for PC – Get it for Windows (7/8/XP) :
Get UC Browser on your Laptop or Desktop Now. This post explains how to get UC browser for PC. UC Browser,developed by ucweb is one of the popular browsers for smartphones. Due to simple interface and cool features, this browser is being loved by many people all over the world. It is available on the popular app stores like Nokia App Store, Google Play, IOS app store etc. The other plus point i personally found is that the web pages are loaded much faster as compared to others in UC browser. Before continuing to the installation process, i would like point out some of the striking features of UC Browser first.
Features of UC Browser – Now Experience these on PC too :
- Just like PC Browsers, it comes with tabbed browsing features that let the users access multiple webpages at a time
- UC Browsers has support for the plugins too.
- UC Browser is Intelligent – It loads the most suitable version of the webpage according to the connection speed. So you get what you want instantly.
- Unlike Other browsers where the users get confused between the menus and other options, UC Browser supports full screen mode and the interface is clean
- UC Browser supports Multi-Touch gestures.
Prerequisites to get UC Browser Installed on Laptop or Desktop:
To install UC browser on computer, we need Android Emulator. An Android Emulator is a software that creates the environment to run android OS in any system where it is installed.I personally love using android apps and games on PC. Few days before i wrote about installing Whatsapp for PC , you must give it a shot too. In this tutorial we will be making using of Bluestacks App player to install UC browser for Windows and MAC. This is free and good emulator which is available for all version of windows as well as for MAC too.You can get It from HERE.
Download and Install UC Browser for Windows PC:
- Install Bluestacks on your PC
- Run it ( Use the shortcut on the desktop)
- Bluestacks takes some time to load, after it is loaded, you will see various apps listed that in any android market store
- To get UC Browser Installed, you need to locate it. Use the Search box and look for “UC Browser”
- After the search, the results will be displayed
- Click on it and downloading of the browser will start
- The installation process will take place automatically and user will be informed after the completion of installation
- To start Using UC Browser for PC, go to “my apps” section in bluestacks and open it
- Now Start Using 🙂
Important Links :