Hey friends, I hope you are getting adequate information from my previous posted blogs. Now, in this blog, I am sharing the info about a cool android app that can prove to be very helpful while searching your favorite music. There might be times when you heard a song somewhere on the radio or another’s mobile, and wanted that song on your playlist. I bet most of have gone through this what-can-I-do-now type of situation.
Some of you might get lucky and able to find the song by searching random words of the song on the internet. But, most of the time luck won’t be at your side, like in my case! I love listening music, or can say music is my life, and have undergone through this trauma many times in the past. Sometimes while sitting in your compartment with not much work to do, I more often than not start to hum a classical song and try to memorize the whole lyrics of the song. Moreover, here is an incident when I was listening to a mesmerizing song on the subway, but somehow I was not getting the lyrics on the song, which means that I can’t search the song on the internet. That day I felt disheartened as to me, it’s like losing a song that you can’t listen again. I guess most of us face those situations. Ain’t you? So that’s history now, as SoundHound installed in your smart phone or PC, you can eliminate those same sad moments from your life which I have undergone in the past.
SoundHound is amazingly cool android app by which you can find the name of the song, its lyrics and even just download the song by humming the tone of the song in front your android phone. All you need to have is a working internet connection. With this app you can get your favorite songs that you somehow forgotten and only left with their short unfinished tunes. All you need to do hum that tone or play the song, and SoundHound will show the name of the song and its singer on your Android device.
Features of SoundHound for PC
The SoundHound android app is itself very amazing because the service it provides to the users comes very handy to them. SoundHound app is much admired among music lovers and according to many it is the best substitute of Shazam app. The more you know about its features, more you will love this app. You can impress your friends and family members by giving demo about how much you know about music, even specific ones too. This app lets you know the full details of a song just from a simple hum and within only a few seconds it plays that particular song for you. There are more handy features to uncover. Here are some of them:
- SoundHound is not limited only up to songs, but it can also recognize melodies, jingles, ads and many more.
- You don’t have to keep your device near while humming the song as SoundHound can detect the vibrations from one and half feet away and start showing the result.
- You can also get real time updates from your much-loved artists directly from their social accounts.
- Easy navigation and user friendly interface make this app best for both smartphones and PCs.
So, till here, you might get idea about this wonderful android app and you can download it from Google Playstore for your Smart Phones and Tablets. But, what if you want this app installed in your PC? Surely you will definitely want that, don’t you? Now, I am going to guide you about installing SoundHound on your PC.
How to Download SoundHound for PC:
- The first thing that you need to do is, download BlueStacks app player. Here is the link: www.bluestack.com for windows or MAC.
- Click on the link above and start installing, like you do for any other software.
- Once you are done with that open BlueStacks and write the app name in the search tool and find SoundHound app.
- Download and install the app once you found it.
This is how you can install Soundhound App on your PC. If you need any further explanation or have any doubts then please let me know. I will be happy to address your concerns.