In today’s world, where technology means everything, people strive to learn more and more about new software and updates according to their likings and taste. With the evolution of smart phones and tablet users feel up-to-dated with the regular updates taking place in this field. Apple Store and Google Play Store are some of the portals where users find most latest, trending and reliable apps for Android. There are hundreds of apps available in these portals, arranged categories wise such as Business, Comics, Communication, Education, Social, Music & Audio, Personalization and many more in the list. You can choose whichever you want, and that also absolutely free!
Skout is one of the trending apps which have totally changed the meaning of chatting. If you are also looking for the same type of app, then read along and find what this new has to deliver. Who doesn’t like Making new friends and connecting with strangers? I guess we all do! If so, you got to try this new app, Skout, an amazingly cool interface featuring a new way to chat with people around the world. This app got viral as soon as it was released and I am sure you’ll definitely enjoy using it. Therefore, it’s the time when you start expanding your social network with just one tap of a button. I guarantee you’ll be addicted to this wonderful app.
In this cool application you can create your own profile and explore what other people from all over the world. Even better, just as covered by other similar applications, you can buy premium subscriptions that make it easier to distinguish your profile, so that it is highlighted with respect to the other.
From this application you can view the photo gallery of each user, mark as “favorites” users that you like the most (so faster access to their profiles), send gifts, and finally do many other actions that you help you make new friends or any other type of relationship.
Skout – Meet, Chat, Friend is a great way to meet people who share your same interests. Not only will allow you to increase your circle of friends, but – who knows – maybe will also allow you to meet your soul mate.
Features of Skout:
Meet individuals by liking and propinquity, Chat, see who checked you out and when, get updates from close proximity users, save your favorite users, buy and send gifts, browse Profiles and pictures, promote your profile with in-app features, earn points to unlock premium features.
- You can create your own profile where you can add as many photos you want and information that you like.
- Millions of individuals are connecting and meeting through Skout daily. Use exhilarating in-app features to increase your chances of making new friends or chatting!
- Various levels of segments are available to make your search for other users easier.
- New interactive features are introduced making interface much user friendly.
- Easy to use and aims only to find new people on the internet, just as simple as that.
- Automatically scans for people around your current location.
- Privacy factor is well taken care of. Skout doesn’t share your information unless you ask it to do so.
- The App is free to download but if want to enjoy in-app features you have to pay for that.
- You can check who has checked your profile.
- Get regular updates from close proximity users and save your favorite users as well.
Now you can also Download Skout for PC and today we will be telling you about the same in this post.
How to Download Skout for PC:
- The first thing you need to do is download Android emulator app player. Bluestacks is the one I recommend. It’s genuine and absolutely free. You can download it from its official website- www.bluestacks.com.
- Now install it on your laptop or PC. It is very much similar as you install other software.
- Once you finished with installation, using the search tool in BlueStacks find Skout Android application.
- Download and install the app, and start enjoying this wonderful app.
This guide will help you downloading Skout to your PC. I hope you liked the tutorial and still if you have any doubts regarding the steps you can ask your queries.