Torrents have been one of the best things that happened to mankind. It is unbelievable to see how much people depend on them for all sorts of things. Right from many educational videos to entertainment. Torrent cater to almost everything that there is on the planet. With the advancement and development of technology, people have now moved to smart phones and tablets for entertainment. So have the torrents. This article will give the reader an insight into how he needs to download torrents on an Apple and Android device.
Considering Android is one of the most popularly used operating system, torrents have made their way into it. The downloading of a torrent on an Android device is one of the easiest things to do. It is just a matter of a few simple steps:
– Go to the Google Play Store and download aDownloader. There are many free options that are available, but this is the best to use and there is no download throttling.
– The next step is to configure the location of the saved files. The user has to enter the path manually but it is not difficult to figure it out.
– Then the user needs to open a browser and enter a download repository and then type the name of the desired torrent.
– Skipping the first few results of the search and then examining the size, age, health and seeders is the next step of the process.
– After finding the most attractive torrent, tap the torrent link. It is essential that the user does not press any other buttons in the process.
– Then the downloaded file will appear on the notification from where the media can be obtained.
These are 6 simple ways to get the best torrents onto the Android device and enjoy all kinds of media on it. It eliminates the carrying of heavy laptops and other such things.
After rejecting the BitTorrent application for its app store, Apple has made it look shady for itself in the category of smart phones. But not many people know that there are ways to download torrents on to an Apple handset. All one needs to do is install VuzeBitTorrent Client and the iZureus extension.
After installing both of them, the user needs to go to ‘Tools > Plugins > Installation Wizard.’ Then he needs to select ‘By list from Sourceforge.net’ and scroll down to find ‘Azureus HTML WebUI.’ This is a plugin that the user needs to install. The last part of it is to open a browser on the phone, and enter 127.0.0.1:6886 in the address bar and the user can access the regular Azureus HTML interface. Then he needs to go to Vuze’s ‘Preferences > Plugins > HTML WEB UI’ and enter a password. Then he is good to go with all the torrents that he needs.
It is true that Apple is a little conservative when it comes to third party software and intervention in the app store, but for those users who are die hard Apple fans they can use this method to easily get their work done.